Dr. Ashish Gupta provides specialised Physiotherapist in South Extension. Dr. Gupta offers patients customised attention to help them regain their self-reliance and enhance their quality of life with the assistance of a team of specialists. The symptoms of neurological illnesses can be effectively managed and improved by neuro rehabilitation. Neuro rehabilitation might be a good alternative if you or a loved one has a neurological problem and wants to get better.
Numerous factors might lower a person's quality of life due to neurological problems. Cognitive, bodily, and psychological problems brought due to these illnesses may result in disability. However, neuro rehabilitation has become a useful strategy for controlling and reducing the symptoms of neurological illnesses as a result of advances in medical science. Professional Physiotherapist in South Extension is provided by renowned Dr. Ashish Gupta.
Services offered by Dr. Ashish Gupta
Dr. Ashish Gupta is a well-known neurologist who offers comprehensive Physiotherapist in South Extension. Some of the services offered by him are:
1. Physical therapy : To help patients restore their strength and flexibility, Dr. Ashish Gupta offers customised physical therapy sessions. Each patient's unique needs are taken into consideration when designing the therapy sessions.
2. Occupational therapy : Dr. Ashish Gupta's staff of occupational therapists works closely with patients to help them regain their independence in daily activities.
3. Speech therapy : To enable patients with speech problems to communicate successfully, Dr. Ashish Gupta gives personalised speech therapy sessions.
4. Psychological assistance : Neurological conditions can seriously affect a patient's mental health. To assist patients in coping with their condition and enhancing their mental well-being, Dr. Ashish Gupta provides psychological support and counselling services.
Benefits of Neuro Rehabilitation
1. Improved quality of life : Patients who undergo neuro rehabilitation can regain their independence and experience an improvement in their quality of life.
2. Reduced symptoms : Neuro rehabilitation can aid in lessening neurological illnesses' symptoms like tremors, muscle weakness, and speech difficulties.
3. Improved mental health : Neurological issues can have a substantial impact on mental health. Neuro rehabilitation can help reduce tension and depression while also improving mental health of the patient.